Breath of Hope supports about 85 families with proven financial problems, on a regular basis.
For this purpose, you are requested to provide whatever you can from the list below:
- Olive oil, sunflower oil (1-2 lt bottles)
- Items for children- cereals, nuts, cocoa, Nesquik, small juices, rusks, cookies, honey, jam, merenda, cereal bars, halva, sesame bars, (pasteli), tachini, dry fruit, cake, tsoureki, chocolate, croissants, gofretes, tinned fruit,
- Evaporated milk
- Pulses (beans, lentils, chickpeas)
- Tins of fish, meat, vegetables
- Spices (salt, pepper, oregano, mint, cinnamon. Etc.)
- Vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, ketchup
- Tea, instant coffee, Greek coffee, etc.
- Paper- toilet paper, kitchen roll, napkins, tissues, baby wipes, sanitary towels
- Soap- bubble bath, shampoo, toothpaste, tooth brushes, combs, shaving foam, razor blades, cotton wool
- Washing up-liquid, sponges, detergents, fabric softener
- Aluminum foil, plastic food bags
We are able to keep items in refrigerators and freezers, fresh fruit, vegetables and meat, (with prior arrangement) for immediate delivery to the families we support.
Every company or organization that donates gifts or supplies is included in the official list of sponsors of Breath of Hope and at the same time appears on our social media sites.
We thank you in advance, for each small item from you becomes something important to someone who really needs it.